Serve as primary owner for email programs supporting retention and engagement:
- Assists in developing strategy and executing campaigns; oversees all aspects of email marketing campaigns and newsletters including: production workflow, legal compliance, campaign scheduling, targeting/list selection, campaign test plan, and post-campaign analysis for digital products.
- Analyzes and reports on all email campaigns (i.e., failed credit, cross selling, reactivation, fundraising and gift) and identify solutions to improve performance.
- Responsible for budgeting assumptions across all campaign types including member communications, reactivation, transactional and newsletters.
- Provide copywriting and image edits as needed
- Identify areas to enhance campaign and ecommerce flow processes; lead and support projects to complete these optimizations.
Serve as email subject matter expert at Consumer Reports:
- Serve as the email subject matter expert, promoting best practices for email communications and partnering with direct marketing departments and to product teams to deliver effective campaigns.
- Provide daily oversight for multiple vendors including email deployment vendor, product partners, and creative agencies as well as work with deliverability vendor to ensure that all emails are optimized for inbox delivery.
- Assist and support campaign managers from other departments on procedures outlined with external parties including delivery vendor, deployment vendor, etc.
- Balance and approve counts; troubleshoot anomalies and respond/research email related customer relations complaints.
- Work with business managers and database team to facilitate the communication between all groups to avoid campaign intersection and overlap.
- Act as the super-user for the marketing maintenance system - i.e. tracking for different offers.
- Supports general digital marketing programs and performs other duties of the department but not those of a higher level.