The Senior Analyst, Marketing Intelligence determines data requirements and mapping to develop
marketing reports and dashboards to support consumer strategy and marketing intelligence. This
role will bridge marketing and technology data teams to understand information needs, develop data
requirements, and implement new data into reports.
● Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of seven years’ experience developing reports and
conducting advanced analysis based on marketing data.
● Must have strong aptitude for detailed statistical work, as well as strong Excel skills and experience with other BI reporting tools and software. (Tableau highly desired)
● Excellent analytical, organizational, communication, and multi-tasking skills and follow through.
● Must be capable of initiating projects and completing work in a fast-paced, multi-campaign digital environment.
● Makes balanced decisions, is data-driven, fact-based and consumer-focused
● Experiments and learns from both successes and failures, shows intellectual curiosity
● Focuses self and others on action and results and maintains focus on Key Performance
Indicators (KPIs) and consumer impact
● Responds quickly with course corrections based on CR’s best interests
● Leverages knowledge of the competitive landscape, marketplace trends, best practices and
technology to improve CR’s ability to compete
● Keeps current on external trends and developments
● Translates goals, priorities and key information into simple, impactful messages
● Persuades and influences others through compelling communications and clear rationale
● Participates in discussions with stakeholders to determine the data requirements for the
creation of metrics used to manage execution of consumer contact strategies and monitor
related tactical and operational activities. (i.e. Key Performance Indicators)
Works with appropriate data sources, BI tools and technology that support the creation of
reports, dashboards, scorecards and means for data visualization and mining.
● Influences and adheres to procedures for metrics development including identification of data
gaps, data mappings, documentation, business rules and meta-data management and
● Bridges marketing and IT to ensure requirements are met for data and reporting from the
Consumer Data Hub. This includes the definition of business rules, edits, audits and controls
for additional summary data appropriate for regression modeling and marketing analysis as
well as assessment of new data sources. Responsible for development and ongoing
enhancement of data quality controls.
● Serves as key liaison to Consumer Data Analytics team for analytics needs.
● Maintains and mines previous analyses and reports for Digital Marketing team to maximize
efficiency and sharing of insights; develops new reports to drive business results.
● Helps provide training in the use of BI tools and subject matter expertise in the data itself.
● Works with marketing team to understand and map lifetime value models, and monitors and
reports on results to ensure CR is optimizing marketing spend based on lifetime value.
● Creates dashboard reports for use by senior leadership for monitoring key metrics, as well as
develops ad hoc reports to solve business questions, identify trends, and inform decisions.
● Provides data and reports for special projects, as needed.
● Performs other duties as assigned but not those of a higher level