Oversees digital consumer analytics for traffic and audience engagement across CR’s portfolio of sites and mobile products. The Associate Director leverages the portfolio and partners with key stakeholders to develop and execute strategy targeted at maximizing consumer impact; growing our audience through engagement, including interacting with content/tools, subscribing, taking advocacy actions, etc; and identifying consumer pain points and using digital data to make recommendations that benefit the consumer experience.
Bachelor’s degree or experience equivalent and a minimum of seven years of related digital intelligence, web analytics, media marketing, or agency experience. Prior direct marketing experience a plus.
Exceptional expertise in analytical tools including Adobe SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Optimizely, comScore, Social Listening tools, and other modern analytics tools. Strong audience insights experience. Demonstrated success in effectively presenting complex data and research findings in both verbal and written forms to technical and non-technical audiences, including executive stakeholders. Extraordinary digital IQ and passion is a must. Strong working knowledge of Excel. Comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative analysis. Sophisticated understanding of Adobe SiteCatalyst, including user friendly implementations, required.
● Analysis: Defines requirements, supervises analysis, and presents key insights of digital reports to enable faster evaluation of content, product changes, marketing efforts, etc. Leverages data from internal and external sources, including social insights, to develop strategies for use in enterprise strategic planning.
● Cross-functional Leadership: Partners with key stakeholders to influence site performance, user
acquisition and retention, product engagement and business development strategies.
● Data Capabilities and Governance: Implements and improves digital data capabilities, serves as business owner for digital analytics systems, and leads the translation of business requirements into technical specifications.
● Test and Learn: Drives web analytics for test and learn cycles with the goal of increasing
conversions, engagement or amplification of products and content including using data to
deepen the level of engagement between users and CR’s products (via user segmentation/personas, newsletter strategies, social optimizations etc.)
● Advanced Analytics: Leads digital business analysts in partnership with marketing specialists,
including integration of audience segments in digital tools to enable deeper analysis of
consumer’s behavior and further advance marketing efforts. Optimizes LTV and loyalty by
capturing critical touch points for each stage of the customer journey, applying powerful
analytics, and using insights to test and refine the overall strategy.
● Management: Trains, recruits and manages staff with a focus on creating an innovative,
collaborative and performance-driven culture.
● Performs other duties as required