How You’ll Make an Impact:
Your experience with experimental design, equipment integration, critical thinking, problem-solving and collaboration will guide our consumer product testing, product sustainability investigations, and safety inquiries for the improvement of the consumer marketplace. You will work with a broad range of testing environments and an assortment of sensors and equipment to facilitate the identification and analysis of trends, patterns, and points of interest that will yield monetizable insights on consumer products and the whole consumer marketplace.
- You will plan, coordinate and oversee the coordination of data acquisition and data transit for RTI projects, ensuring that testing protocols and procedures are properly implemented as they relate to data acquisition, quality, accuracy, repeatability, reproducibility, dependability and integrity.
- You will help to build test equipment and data acquisition schemes to accomplish goals defined by test protocols and to preserve fluid data capture onto the RTI Data Platform, as required. Enables a centralized, consistent process for data transfer and data arrangement within Snowflake and the rest of the data platform.
- You will accelerate and streamline data transfer from various sources (testing labs, survey, consumer experience, safety/sustainability, ICRT, third-party labs, etc.).
- You will evaluates and recommends improvements to existing test procedures, as required.
- You will ensure maintenance and calibration of lab equipment, as required.
- You will use Lean techniques to identify value-add features and applications within the RTI Data Platform and its components.
- You will provide ad hoc data reports as needed