Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
As an AI/ML Engineer, you will support data-driven decision-making at Consumer Reports. You will proactively provide actionable insights for our business to be relevant to our customers & marketplace and drive audience growth. You will add value by providing new insights from internal/external data sets to understand what’s trending and inform what content we need to increase the breadth, speed, and relevance of coverage. You will collaborate with cross-functioning teams and translate business challenges to specific data science problems with measurable outcomes and solve them through the use of modern data technologies and applied data science.
As a AI/ML Engineer you will:
- Analyze business requirements from cross functional teams and translate to technical data science problems.
- Optimize machine learning models for performance and scalability and deploys them into production to ensure repeatable and dependable operation.
- Automate the machine learning pipeline, from data ingestion to prediction generation.
- Collaborate with business, product and engineering teams to build end-to-end data science pipelines.
- Gather data from various sources and assess business utility.
- Perform exploratory data analysis, feature-engineering/selection.
- Apply data science techniques to get insights out of data.
- Build, deploy, and tune Machine Learning models.
- Develop prototypes and visuals to illustrate insights.