Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The AI/ML Engineer will leverage modern data technologies and applied AI techniques to accelerate business growth. Collaborating with cross functioning teams and translating business challenges to specific AI/ML problems with measurable outcomes will be key.
As a Lead AI/ML Engineer you will:
- Analyze business requirements from cross functional teams and translate to technical AI/ML problems
- Lead the AI/ML initiatives in designing, developing and deploying AI Solutions
- Collaborate with business, product, UI/UX and engineering teams to build automated end-to-end AI/ML pipelines -
- Research and stay updated on the latest AI/ML technologies and frameworks to drive innovation and improve the organization’s AI/ML capabilities
- Advocate for responsible AI practices, ensuring the ethical use of AI/ML and adherence to data privacy and compliance standards.
- Mentor and guide team members on AI/ML engineering best practices, providing technical leadership and support.
As Senior Data Scientist you will be responsible for supporting data and analytics-driven research and product development at Consumer Reports, using advanced data science models & statistical analysis, data mining, and data visualization techniques, you will leverage and synthesize data from various sources to enable decision-making. You will be exploring new opportunities in our data, driving new data science techniques against the data and enabling CR teams to gain insights.
The Senior Data Scientist will act as an agent for change in democratizing data by mentoring and training analysts, junior researchers, data scientists and engineers and the growth and development of the team and the organization.