Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Executive-level responsibility for creating a best in class user experience for CR’s flagship site, CRO companion app, and digital membership offering. Oversees digital strategy, product, user experience, content strategy and website operations. Accountable for the fully integrated site experience of content, product and UX to provide a truly consumer-centric site experience.
Other responsibilities include:
- Responsible for developing product functionality, benefits and ongoing product strategies
- Key influencer for the functional teams that support and directly service CRO’s operations including IT, content creation, analytics, e-commerce, and marketing.
- Active participant on CR’s senior leadership teams and key driver in setting CR’s membership strategy.
- Works with stakeholders across the organization to set strategy for CRO content (video, text, and audio) that is aligned with membership, mission, priority issues, target audience engagement, and brand.
- Leads Product Management, User Experience, and Content Strategy teams in delivering current and new digital products and services, including improvements in usability and customer satisfaction
- Partners with business development team to identify critical content partnerships that drive revenue and/or mission impact
- Partners with key stakeholders to implement new platforms and tools to drive speed of innovation and the creation of new multimedia experiences for users
- Responsibility for key membership KPI’s and overall responsibility for product performance and revenue growth for all CR’s membership products and services
- Owns the business planning and budgeting process for assigned areas.
- Provides industry knowledge of best practices and stays abreast of technology and product innovation to inform key stakeholders within CR
- Works collaboratively with cross functional teams in finance, marketing, content, digital analytics and IT to drive business results
- Balances enterprise digital priorities and clearly communicates priorities to the product team and key stakeholders
- Works with stakeholders to develop content and paywall strategy.
New trends and product categories are heavily touted by social media influencers who are often being compensated to do so. It can be hard for consumers to know who to trust. At CR, we’re completely independent of a manufacturer’s influence.
Your reporting in conjunction with the testing methodologies CR is known for will provide consumers with an accurate and unbiased review and confidence when exercising their buying power. You will:
- Identify trends and products within CR's areas of focus in home/appliance, food/health and electronics and consumer personas
- Design the testing methodology to compare products
- Help create the visual and digital-first reviews and articles we produce to share our findings.
- Ensure that all content is relevant, timely and cutting-edge